Shipping and Handling Charges
- PAC International, LLC. will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed after you have entered your shipping information and selected your shipping method. If the shipping fee does NOT appear, please review your information again or contact us after you have placed your order. You can contact PAC International, LLC. via mail to email@example.com.
- In order for our system to provide an accurate shipping fee quote, please be sure to enter a valid shipping address. Otherwise, your order will be delayed. Please review the details of your order and inform us of any mistakes so that we can expedite the processing of your order.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for order processing.
- Overnight service
- Two day service
- Express Saver (usually takes up to 3 business days)
- Ground service (usually takes 5-7 business days for products shipped from our US warehouse
- Customer supplied UPS shipping account information
Please note that there are certain scenarios which are not within our control and could delay your order delivery.
They are including but not limited to:
- Customer entered an incorrect shipping address
- Customer has an address forwarding service with US Post Office
- Extreme weather that prevents package delivery
- Strike by UPS/Fedex/DHL/USPS drivers
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders to be processed within approximately one to two "business" days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with the payment verification. PAC International, LLC. does not guarantee same day shipping. Orders will not be processed on weekends and holidays. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped on the Next Monday even air shipment, so Ground shipment will be more economical.
- In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend you to use the same address for your shipping address and billing address. Otherwise, your order will be delayed for further verification.
- We DO NOT accept any customer's own shipping account (FedEx, DHL/Airborne, or other carriers) for any order.
International Order Policy
- Billing Information: (We strongly recommend you read the entire policy before you place an order.)
- For International orders : We Only accept Paypal, please ensure the ship-to address recorded in Paypal is the only address the shipment goes to.
- We do NOT accept international Credit Cards for domestic orders.
- After you enter the shipping address, the shipping fee will automatically appear.
- We are not able to provide destination country tax and duty charge if occurred.
COUNTRY IMPORT RESTRICTIONS:
Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order. PAC International, LLC. will NOT be responsible for any of the above Duties and Fees.
If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur:
- The customer refuses to accept the package
- No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package
- PAC International, LLC. reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.